To celebrate the winter solstice (and the biggest gift-giving time of year) I want to share with you a fun little gift guide, for yourself or a loved one. I’m thinking about getting really cozy with warm beverages in beautiful ceramics, soft hats and thoughtful gifts.
- Masienda muy buenos dias coffee set: You can’t have a bad day when you start it with this adorable ceramic coffee set sourced sustainably from Oaxaca, Guerrero and Veracruz. There are three mug colors to choose from but I’m personally loving the “luna” color (insert heart eyes here).
- BKIND vegan hand balm: Constantly washing your hands this winter? Treat them to this nourishing vegan hand balm with heavenly balsam, pine and cedar essential oils. Not only is this company a woman-owned small business, they use sustainable packaging and donate a portion of their sales to a local animal rescue. Win-win! Use my discount code GROWINGWITHGERTIE for 15% off.
- Haand Skali ceramics: Handmade in North Carolina by real humans, this dreamy ceramic set could not be more perfect for winter celebrations. I ordered these in the ‘birch’ color and they’re my new favorite. Use my discount code GROWINGWITHGERTIE for 15% off.
- Christy Dawn beanie: Made from otherwise too-small-to-use scraps, this beanie is both adorable and upcycled. Christy Dawn regeneratively farms land in India to make small-batch farm-to-closet clothing. Use my discount code 15KATIE for 15% off.
- Plantable seed holiday card: Embedded with wildflower seeds, this adorable holiday card can be planted after used. It’s the compostable, biodegradable gift that magically keeps on giving. Use my discount code GROWINGWITHGERTIE for 15% off.
- Fourneau Oven Gift Bag: This adorable Scandi-style gift bag isn’t just for your homemade sourdough. Use it as an eco-friendly gift wrapping material this holiday season. Use my discount code GERTIE10 for 10% off.
- Patagonia Kindeli Piquette wine: You may know and love Patagonia for their sustainable clothing, but did you know they also have a line filled with sustainable food as well?! Their Kindeli Piquette wine is naturally sparkling, low in alcohol and made with organic grapes. Cheers!
- Gardener’s Supply Company Specimen Kit: You know that rule: “no sticks in the house”? Yeah, we forgot about that when we saw this adorable nature specimen kit. This would be great for nature-loving kiddos or just the kid in you!
- Diaspora Masala Kit: Sourced from small, regenerative farms in India, this Masala spice kit is the perfect gift for the foodie in your life. Upgrade your spice shelf and upgrade your cooking game this winter.
Please let me know what you think <3
Leave a comment below and tag @growingwithgertie on Instagram.
Some of the links listed are affiliate links. This means if you click on a link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission from the retailer at no cost to you. Thanks for your support!